R. (Robbert) Sanderman
- Kuiper, D. (2020). Implementation of the self-management of well-being interventions: determinants and effects. [Groningen]: University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.127415575
- Maters, G. (2019). Lungs under a cloud: Psychological aspects of COPD. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Metting, E. I. (2018). Development of patient centered management of asthma and COPD in primary care. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Ciere, Y. (2018). Living with chronic headache: A personal goal and self-regulation perspective. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Jacobs, J. J. W. M. (2016). General practitioner on an island: How research and innovation help to improve primary care. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Lopez Angarita, A. (2016). Self-compassion: A closer look at its assessment, correlates and role in psychological wellbeing. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Mohammadi, S. (2016). The intersecting system of patients with chronic pain and their family caregivers: Cognitions, behaviors, and well-being. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- van Scheppingen, C. (2015). Distress and unmet needs in cancer patients: Challenges in intervention research. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Voerman, A. E. (2015). Living with prostate cancer: Psychosocial problems, supportive care needs and social support groups. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Zhu, L. (2015). Patterns of adaptation to cancer during psychological care. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Sulkers, E. (2015). Psychological adaptation to childhood cancer: underlying mechanisms. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Tovote, A. (2014). Acceptance or challenge? Psychological treatments for depressive symptoms in patients with diabetes. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Lehmann, V. (2014). Singlehood and partnerships in healthy people and childhood cancer survivors: A focus on satisfaction. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- de Boer, M. J. (2013). Living with chronic pain: mechanisms and interventions. Groningen: [s.n.].
- Holwerda, N. (2012). Adaptation to cancer from an attachment theoretical perspective. Groningen: s.n.
- Jin, L. (2012). Unmitigated communion and support providers' psychological wellbeing. Groningen: s.n.
- Voogd, J. N. D. (2010). Patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in rehabilitation: on psychological profiles, dyspnea and survival. Groningen: [s.n.].
- Schokker, M. C. (2010). Psychosocial outcomes in diabetes: the interplay of intra- and interpersonal factors. Groningen: s.n.
- Heest, F. B. V. (2009). Coming home to go... palliative care in general practice. Groningen: s.n.
- Andela, R. M. (2009). Frailty in the clinical practice of nursing care. Groningen: [S.n.].
- Henselmans, I. (2009). Psychological well-being and perceived control after a breast cancer diagnosis. Groningen: s.n.
- van Weert, E. (2007). Cancer rehabilitation: effects and mechanisms. [S.l.]: [s.n.].
- Foster, J. M. (2007). Development and validation of the inhaled corticosteroid questionnaire: a model for the measurement of patient-perceived side effects by self-report. Groningen: s.n.
- Lesman-Leegte, G. A. T. (2007). Quality of life and depressive symptoms in patients with heart failure. Groningen: [S.n.].
- Luttik, M. L. A. (2006). Patients with heart failure and their partners both sides of the picture. Benefits for patient outcome and impact on the partner’s life. Groningen: s.n.
- Dobre, D. (2006). Treatment of heart failure and patient outcomes in real life. s.n.
- Keers, J. C. (2004). Diabetes Rehabilitation : Effects and Utilisation of a Multidisciplinary Intensive Education Programme. Groningen: [S.n.].
- Stiegelis, H. E. (2003). A life less ordinary: cognitive adaptation and psychological functioning among cancer patients treated with radiotherapy. Groningen: [s.n.].
- Doeglas, D. M. (2000). Functional ability, social support and quality of life: a longitudinal study in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis. Groningen: s.n.