prof. dr. R.P. (Ronald) Stolk
Director CIT / CIO of the UG
- Oldenkamp, M. (2018). Caregiving experiences of informal caregivers: The importance of characteristics of the informal caregiver, care recipient, and care situation. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Looijmans, A. (2018). Lifestyle interventions in patients with a severe mental illness: Addressing self-management and living environment to improve health. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Küpers, L. K. (2016). The first 1000 days and beyond: From early life environment to epigenetics and childhood overweight. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Kuiper, J. S. (2016). The importance of social relationships in the process of cognitive ageing. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Zijlema, W. (2016). (Un)Healthy in the city: Adverse health effects of traffic-related noise and air pollution. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Meijer, J. L. (2015). Stormy clouds in seventh heaven: A study on anxiety and depression around childbirth. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Schneeberger, C. (2014). Asymptomatic bacteriuria and urinary tract infections in women: focus on diabetes mellitus and pregnancy. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Dontje, M. (2014). Daily physical activity in patients with a chronic disease. [S.l.]: s.n.
- Gefenaite, G. (2014). Newly introduced vaccines: effectiveness and determinants of acceptance. [S.l.]: s.n.
- Abbasi, A. (2013). Biomarkers and prediction models for type 2 diabetes and diabetes related outcomes. Groningen: s.n.
- Bocca, G. (2013). Effects of a multidisciplinary treatment program in overweight and obese preschool children. Groningen: [S.n.].
- Zelle, D. M. (2013). Lifestyle, the next target for intervention in renal transplant recipients. Groningen: s.n.
- Sijtsma, A. (2013). Physical activity and overweight in young children. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- De Lucia Rolfe, E. (2012). The epidemiology of abdominal adiposity: validation and application of ultrasonography to estimate visceral and subcutaneous abdominal fat and to identify their early life determinants. Groningen: [s.n.].
- Jansen, H. (2011). Determinants of HbA1c in non-diabetic children and adults. s.n.
- Edens, M. A. (2011). Fatty liver disease: pathophysiology & assessment. Groningen: s.n.
- Vehof, J. (2011). Personalized pharmacotherapy of psychosis: Clinical and pharmacogenetic approaches. Groningen: CPI Wohrmann Print Service.
- Qin, L. (2011). Physical activity and obesity-related metabolic impairments: estimating interaction from an additive model. Groningen: s.n.
- Liem, E. T. (2010). Development of overweight in adolescence: genes, growth & mood. Groningen: [s.n.].
- L'Abée, C. (2010). Infant growth: practices of objectivity in cerebral imaging 17th century-present. [s.n.].
- Halbesma, N. (2010). Predictors of accelerated renal function decline in the general population. Groningen: s.n.