dr. R.M. Jong A Pin
Current Research Projects
- Political preferences of (un)happy voters: evidence based on new ideological measures. SOM Research Reports, no. 17003-EEF. 2017. With Maite Laméris and Harry Garretsen. Download
- On the measurement of political ideology. 2017. With Maite Laméris and Harry Garretsen. Status: Submitted
- When redistribution is right, go Left? Political ideology and the prospect of upward mobility hypothesis. 2017. With Maite Laméris and Harry Garretsen. Status: in progress.
- Put your money where your mouth is. Validating political ideology using a real-effort distribution experiment. 2017. With Maite Laméris and Rasmus Wiese. Status: in progress
- Are expenditure cuts the only effective way to achieve successful fiscal adjustment? DNB Working Paper, 477. July 2015. With Rasmus Wiese and Jakob de Haan. Download. Status: Submitted.
- Measuring Industrial Upgrading in a Global Value Chain Framework Using Latent Variables. 2016. With Kailan Tian and Erik Dietzenbacher. Status: in progress
- Prospect-theoretic risk preferences and voter participation. 2017. With Oliver Herrmann and Bert Schoonbeek. Status: in progress
- Why some governments falsely underreport transfer payments and tax receipts prior to elections. 2017. With Jan-Egbert Sturm, Jakob de Haan and Dennis Quinn. status: in progress.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||20 november 2017 09:55|