R.E. Verwaal, MA
- Curator, Medical Collections, Erasmus Medical Centre, Rotterdam, 2018–present.
- Curator, Postal History and Communication Studies, Museum for Communication (COMM), The Hague, 2017–present.
- PhD Candidate, Groningen Research Institute for the Study of Culture, University of Groningen (UG), 2013–2017.
- Assistant Book Review Editor, Isis Journal, Descartes Centre, Utrecht University (UU), July–Dec 2014.
- Teaching Assistant, BA course History and Philosophy of the Humanities, UU, 2010–2013.
- Librarian, Railway Studies and Transport History, Dutch Railway Museum, Utrecht, 2011–2013.
- Collection and Information Specialist, History of Medicine and University History, University Museum, Utrecht, 2010–2011.
- Santorio Fellow for Medical Humanities and Science, Institutio Santoriana, Fondazione Comel, May 2017.
- Herzog Ernst Fellow, Forschungszentrum Gotha, Erfurt University, April-May 2017.
- Van de Sande Fellow, Scaliger Institute, Leiden University, Sept–Oct 2016.
Education and Foreign Exchanges:
- Visiting PhD student, Department of History and Philosophy of Science (HPS), University of Cambridge, Apr–June 2015.
- Graduate school program Cultural History, Huizinga Institute, Amsterdam, 2013–present.
- RMA, Historical and Comparative Studies of the Sciences and the Humanities, UU, 2007–2010.
- Postgraduate Program Chinese Culture 中国文化, Xiamen University, P.R. China, 2008–2009.
- BA, Liberal Arts and Sciences, University College Utrecht, 2004–2007.
- Undergraduate Programme Southeast Asian History, National University of Singapore, 2006.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||16 mei 2018 20:22|