dr. R.C. (Ruven) Fleming, LLM
- Fleming, R., & Kreeft, G. (2020). Power-to-Gas and Hydrogen for Energy Storage under EU Energy Law. In M. M. Roggenkamp, & C. Banet (Eds.), European Energy Law Report (Vol. XIII, pp. 101-125). Cambridge: Intersentia.
- Braaksma, L., & Fleming, R. (2020). Phasing Out Coal-Fired Power Plants in the European Union: Examples from the Netherlands and Germany. In M. M. Roggenkamp, & C. Banet (Eds.), European Energy Law Report (Vol. XIII, pp. 261-287). Intersentia.
- Fleming, R. (2018, May 25). European Commission Cracking Down on Gazprom`s European Business - Case Comment AT 39816. www.energyandclimatelaw.blogspot.com.
- Fleming, R., & Fershee, J. (2018). The `Hydrogen Economy´ in the US and the EU: Regulating Innovation to Combat Climate Change. In D. Zillman, M. Roggenkamp, L. Paddock, & L. Godden (Eds.), Innovation in Energy Law and Technology: Dynamic Solutions for Energy Transitions (pp. 137-153). Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.
- Fleming, R. (2017). Shale Gas, the Environment and Energy Security: A New Framework For Energy Regulation. (New Horizons in Environmental and Energy Law). Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fleming, R. (2017, Jun 8). Second Win For the Nuclear Industry in Germany Shatters Legal Design of Nuclear Phase Out - Case Comment BVerfG2 BvL 6/13. www.energyandclimatelaw.blogspot.com.
- Fleming, R. (2016). Shale gas extraction in Europe and Germany: The impacts of environmental protection and energy security on emerging regulations. [Aberdeen]: University of Aberdeen.
- Fleming, R. (2015). Towards reasonable European shale gas regulation - The European commission's 2014 recommendation and communication on shale gas extraction. In Society of Petroleum Engineers - SPE Offshore Europe Conference and Exhibition, OE 2015 Society of Petroleum Engineers.