R. (Richard) Bruggeman
Professor in Neuropsychiatry of Psychotic Disorders
- Islam, A. (2017). Statistical approaches to explore clinical heterogeneity in psychosis. University of Groningen.
- Bruins, J. (2016). Metabolic risk in people with psychotic disorders: No mental health without physical health. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Stiekema, A. P. M. (2016). On the road to recovery: Addressing negative symptoms, cognitive deficits and environmental factors in residential patients with severe mental illness. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- van der Velde, J. (2015). Looking on the bright side: the neural basis of emotion processing and regulation in groups at increased risk for psychosis. [s.n.].
- Lako, I. M. (2013). Depressive symptoms in patients with schizophrenia: count symptoms that count. s.n.
- Quee, P. (2012). Cognitive functioning in schizophrenia: structure and clinical correlates. [S.n.].