prof. dr. ir. N.M. (Natasha) Maurits
Professor of Clinical Neuroengineering, Chief Scientific Information Officer (CSIO)
- Martinez Rebolledo, C. (2020). Comprehending the development of reading difficulties in children with DLD. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.146896160
- van Setten, E. (2019). Neurolinguistic profiles of advanced readers with developmental dyslexia. University of Groningen.
- Glatz, T. K. (2018). Serious games as a level playing field for early literacy: A behavioural and neurophysiological evaluation. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Soancatl Aguilar, V. (2018). Visual analysis and quantitative assessment of human movement. University of Groningen.
- Ji, C. (2018). Visualization and exploration of multichannel EEG coherence networks. University of Groningen.
- Broersma, M. (2017). Neuroimaging in tremor and functional motor disorders. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Martinez Manzanera, O. (2017). Quantification of symptoms of movement disorders employing motion sensors. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Smits, E. (2016). Graphical tasks to aid in diagnosing and monitoring Parkinson's disease. University of Groningen.
- Qin, R. (2016). Neurophysiological studies of reading fluency: Towards visual and auditory markers of developmental dyslexia. University of Groningen.
- van der Stouwe, A. (2015). Diagnosis and imaging of essential and other tremors. University of Groningen.
- Valchev, N. S. (2014). Functional connectivity of the primary somatosensory cortex and its role during action observation. s.n.
- Geerligs, L. (2014). Images of healthy aging: functional brain networks and selective attention. s.n.
- Lange, F. (2009). The spread of muscle fiber conduction velocity: increasing scope and usability. s.n.
- Vries, P. M. D. (2008). Cervical dystonia: abnormal cerebral activation patterns related to preparation and execution of hand movement. s.n.
- Wassenberg, W. J. G. V. D. (2008). Multichannel EEG: towards applications in clinical neurology. s.n.
- Caat, M. T. (2008). Multichannel EEG Visualization. s.n.