N.K. Tagliarino, BA
- Price, S., & Tagliarino, N. (2019). "Higher Risk, Higer Reward? Negotiated Settlements, Wellbeing and Livelihoods in Development Displacement? In S. Price, & J. Singer (Eds.), Country Frameworks for Development Displacement and Resettlement: Reducing Risk, Building Resilience (Routledge Studies in Development, Mobilities and Migration). Routledge.
- Tagliarino, N. K. (2018). Avoiding the Worst-Case Scenario An Assessment of Compensation Eligibility Requirements Applicable to Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities in 30 Countries. In B. Hoops, E. Marais, L. Van Schalkwyk, & N. Tagliarino (Eds.), Rethinking Expropriation Law III: Fair Compensation (pp. 45-86). (NILG - Vastgoed, Omgeving en Recht ; Vol. 9). The Hague: Eleven International Publishing.
- Hoops, B., Marais, E. J., van Schalkwyk, L., & Tagliarino, N. K. (Eds.) (2018). Rethinking Expropriation Law III: Fair Compensation. (Vastgoed, Omgeving en Recht; Vol. 9). The Hague: Eleven International Publishing.
- Pierce, C., Tagliarino, N. K., MacInnes, M., Daniel, P., & Jaitner, A. (2018). Towards Transparency in Land Ownership: A Framework For Research on Beneficial Land Ownership. Berlin: Transparency International.
- Tagliarino, N. K. (2018). Towards Transparency in Land Ownership Transparency in Sierra Leone: A desk review of laws, policies and secondary sources. Berlin: Transparency International.
- Tagliarino, N. K. (2018). The need for national-level legal protection of populations displaced by expropriation: laws on land acquisition and resettlement in 50 countries. In M. Cernea, & J. K. Maldonado (Eds.), Challenging the Prevailing Paradigm of Displacement and Resettlement: Risks, Impoverishment, Legacies, Solutions Routledge.
- Tagliarino, N. K. (2018). Legal Limits on Government Authority to Expropriate Land: An Assessment of Expropriation Procedures in 50 Countries Across Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Paper presented at Land and Poverty Conference 2018, Washington, D.C., United States.
- Tagliarino, N. K., Bununu , Y. A., Micheal , M. O., De Maria, M., & Olusanmi, A. (2018). Compensation for Expropriated Community Farmland in Nigeria: An In-Depth Analysis of the Laws and Practices Related to Land Expropriation for the Lekki Free Trade Zone in Lagos. Land, 7(1), . https://doi.org/10.3390/land7010023
- Alden Wily, L., Veit, P., Dubertret, F., Reytar, K., & Tagliarino, N. K. (2017). Water Rights on Community Lands: LandMark’s Findings from 100 Countries. Land, 6(4), . https://doi.org/10.3390/land6040077
- Tagliarino, N. K., Bununu, Y. A., Magbagbeola, M. O., De Maria, M., & Olusanmi, A. S. (2017). "When we import goods, we export jobs": An in-depth analysis of the laws and practices related to land expropriation for the Lekki Free Trade Zone in Lagos, Nigeria. Paper presented at 2017 Conference on Land Policy in Africa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Tagliarino, N. K. (2017). The Status of National Legal Frameworks for Valuing Compensation for Expropriated Land: An Analysis of Whether National Laws in 50 Countries/Regions across Asia, Africa, and Latin America Comply with International Standards on Compensation Valuation. Land, 6(2), . https://doi.org/10.3390/land6020037
- Tagliarino, N. K. (2017). Avoiding the Worst-Case Scenario: Whether Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities are Vulnerable to Expropriation Without Fair Compensation. Paper presented at Land and Poverty Conference 2017: Responsible Land Governance—Towards an Evidence-Based Approach , Washington, DC, United States.
- Tagliarino, N. K. (2016). Encroaching on Land and Livelihoods: How National Expropriation Laws Measure Up Against International Standards. (Working Paper). World Resources Institute.
- Tagliarino, N. K., & Moses, E. (2016). Global Report on the Status of Legal Limits on Lead in Paint. United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).