prof. dr. M. (Mariët) Hagedoorn
- Müller, F. (2018). Cancer-related fatigue in a couples’ context: The role of daily cognitions and partner behaviors. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Oldenkamp, M. (2018). Caregiving experiences of informal caregivers: The importance of characteristics of the informal caregiver, care recipient, and care situation. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Mohammadi, S. (2016). The intersecting system of patients with chronic pain and their family caregivers: Cognitions, behaviors, and well-being. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Voerman, A. E. (2015). Living with prostate cancer: Psychosocial problems, supportive care needs and social support groups. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Lehmann, V. (2014). Singlehood and partnerships in healthy people and childhood cancer survivors: A focus on satisfaction. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Schokker, M. C. (2010). Psychosocial outcomes in diabetes: the interplay of intra- and interpersonal factors. Groningen: s.n.
- Stiegelis, H. E. (2003). A life less ordinary: cognitive adaptation and psychological functioning among cancer patients treated with radiotherapy. Groningen: [s.n.].