M. Papadopoulou, MSc
Teaching Assistant in:
- BSc course "Self-organization of ecological and social systems"
- BSc course "Biological modelling and model analysis"
- MSc course "Advanced self-organization of social systems"
- Lectures on collective behavior of fish schools and bird flocks
- Lectures on introduction to Netlogo programming
- Preparation of computer practicals covering theory on self-organization of social systems (in C++ and Netlogo)
- Tutoring computer practicals on models of collective behavior (mainly in NetLogo)
- Supervising short projects of self-organization (in NetLogo)
|Last modified:||11 April 2019 5.34 p.m.|