M.B. (Morten Bak) Kristoffersen
- Franzke, A. W., Kristoffersen, M. B., Bongers, R. M., Murgia, A., Pobatschnig, B., Unglaube, F., & van der Sluis, C. K. (2019). Users' and therapists' perceptions of myoelectric multi-function upper limb prostheses with conventional and pattern recognition control. PLoS ONE, 14(8), [e0220899]. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0220899
- Kristoffersen, M. B., Franzke, A. W., van der Sluis, C. K., Murgia, A., & Bongers, R. M. (2019). The effect of feedback during training sessions on learning pattern-recognition based prosthesis control. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNSRE.2019.2929917
- Bongers, R., Franzke, A., Kristoffersen, M., Valk, T., Nowak, M., Castellini, C., & van der Sluis, C. K. (2018). Viability of Myocontrolled Assistive Technology from a Motor Coordination Perspective. Poster session presented at 6Th State-of-the-art Congress ‘Rehabilitation: mobility, exercise & sports, Groningen, Netherlands.
- Ortiz-Catalan, M., Guðmundsdóttir, R. A., Kristoffersen, M., Zepeda-Echavarria, A., Caine-Winterberger, K., Kulbacka-Ortiz, K., ... Hermansson, L. M. N. (2016). Phantom motor execution facilitated by machine learning and augmented reality as treatment for phantom limb pain: a single group, clinical trial in patients with chronic intractable phantom limb pain. The Lancet, 388, 2885-2894. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(16)31598-7, https://doi.org/Phantom motor execution facilitated by machine learning and augmented reality as treatment for phantom limb pain
- Ortiz-Catalan, M., Sander, N., Kristoffersen, M., Håkansson, B., & Brånemark, R. (2014). Treatment of phantom limb pain (PLP) based on augmented reality and gaming controlled by myoelectric pattern recognition: a case study of a chronic PLP patient. Frontiers in Neuroscience. https://doi.org/10.3389/fnins.2014.00024