prof. dr. M.J. (Maarten) Postma
Professor Global Health Economics UMCG & RUG
- Jacobs, M. (2020). Anticoagulation in Atrial Fibrillation: Consideration for treatment and health economic aspects. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.132895541
- Boer ,de, P. T. (2020). Cost-effectiveness of vaccination strategies to protect older adults: Focus on herpes zoster and influenza. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.126806948
- de Jong, L. (2020). Health economics of direct oral anticoagulants in the Netherlands. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.129441687
- Wasir, R. (2020). Moving forward to achieve universal health coverage in Indonesia. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.124431881
- Larmené-Beld, K. (2020). Ready to administer parenteral medication produced by the hospital pharmacy: cost, labeling and quality. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.144367021
- Ong, K. J. (2019). Economic aspects of public health programmes for infectious disease control: studies on human immunodeficiency virus & human papillomavirus. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.98545253
- Huang, Y. (2019). Use of real-world evidence in pharmacoeconomic analysis: illustrations in The Netherlands and China. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.95669767
- Arifin, B. (2018). Distress and health-related quality of life in Indonesian type 2 diabetes mellitus outpatients. University of Groningen.
- van Wijhe, M. (2018). The public health impact of vaccination programmes in the Netherlands: A historical analysis of mortality, morbidity, and costs. University of Groningen.
- Zakiyah, N. (2018). Women's health from a global economic perspective. University of Groningen.
- Setiawan, D. (2017). HPV vaccination in Indonesia: A health-economic & comparative perspective. University of Groningen.
- Mafirakureva, N. (2016). Health economics of blood transfusion in Zimbabwe. University of Groningen.
- Nguyen, T. P. L. (2016). Health economics of screening for hypertension in Vietnam. University of Groningen.
- Mihajlovic, J. (2016). Health economics of targeted cancer therapies: A comparative analysis for Serbia and the Netherlands. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Smit, R. (2016). Health economics of tick-borne diseases. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Dik, J-W. (2016). Impact of medical microbiology: A clinical and financial analysis. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Mapako, T. (2016). Risk modelling of transfusion transmissible infections. University of Groningen.
- de Vries, F. M. (2016). Statin treatment in type 2 diabetes patients. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Heeg, B. M. S. (2015). Developing health economic models of chronic diseases for reimbursement purposes. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jval.2014.12.008
- van Boven, J. F. M. (2015). Enhancing adherence in patients with COPD: Targets, interventions & cost-effectiveness. University of Groningen.
- Kotsopoulos, N. (2015). Novel economic perspectives on prevention and treatment : case studies for paediatric, adolescent and adult infectious and chronic diseases. University of Groningen.
- Stevanovic, J. (2015). Pharmacoeconomics of cardiovascular disease prevention. University of Groningen.
- Pitman, J. P. (2015). The influence and impact of the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) on blood transfusion services in Africa: Case studies from Namibia. University of Groningen.
- Suwantika, A. A. (2014). Economic evaluations of non-traditional vaccinations in middle-income countries: Indonesia as a reference case. s.n.
- Rozenbaum, M. H. (2013). Costs and effectiveness of extended vaccination strategies against pertussis and pneumococcal disease.
- Westra, T. A. (2013). Health-economic modelling of human Papillomavirus vaccination. [S.n.].
- Parouty, M. B. Y. (2013). Inequality aversion to posterity: discounting human lives. s.n.
- Vegter, S. (2012). The value of personalized approaches to improve pharmacotherapy in renal disease. s.n.
- Krabbe Lugnér, A. K. (2011). Cost-effectiveness of controlling infectious diseases from a public health perspective. [s.n.].
- Connolly, M. P. (2010). The Economics of assisted reproduction: costs and consequences of fertility treatments. [s.n.].
- Hubben, G. A. A. (2009). Cost-effectiveness of infectious disease interventions: combining economic modelling and web technology to support decision making. [s.n.].