prof. dr. M.E. (Marcel) Visser
- Mizumo Tomotani, B. (2017). Managing time in a changing world: Timing of avian annual cycle stages under climate change. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Salis, L. (2015). Seasonal timing in a warming world: Plasticity of seasonal timing of growth and reproduction. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Schaper, S. V. (2012). Seasonal timing in a changing climate: The physiological basis of phenotypic plasticity and its evolutionary potential. Groningen: s.n.
- Bouwhuis, A. (2011). Great tits growing old: Patterns and processes of ageing in a wild bird population. Groningen: [S.n.].
- Sprau, J. P. (2011). Song in space: The effects of song structure and singer location on territorial behavior in nightingales. Groningen: [S.l : s.n.].
- Fučíková, E. (2011). The maintenance of variation in avian personality: The role of the social environment. Groningen: s.n.
- Limbourg, T. (2009). Parental care in relation to offspring sex and mate attractiveness in the bue tit. Groningen: s.n.
- van Asch, M. (2007). Seasonal synchronization between trophic levels under climate change: Genetic and environmental effects on winter moth egg hatching. Groningen: s.n.
- Gienapp, P. (2005). Breeding in a warming world: Evolution of avian breeding time under climate change. Groningen: s.n.