prof. dr. M.C. (Melinda) Mills
- Turner - Zwinkels, T. (2020). A New Macro-Micro Approach to the Study of Political Careers: Theoretical, Methodological and Empirical Challenges and Solutions. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.131055893
- Verweij, R. (2019). Understanding childlessness: Unravelling the link with genes and socio-environment. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Djundeva, M. (2016). Healthy aging in context: Family, welfare state and the life course. University of Groningen.
- Tropf, F. (2016). Social science genetics and fertility: Essays on the Interplay Between Genes, Social Environment and Human Fertility. University of Groningen.
- Visser, M. (2015). Loyalty in humanity: turnover among expatriate humanitarian aid workers. [S.n.].
- Praeg, P. (2015). Social stratification and health: four essays on social determinants of health and wellbeing. University of Groningen.
- Potarca, G. (2014). Modern Love: Comparative insights in online dating preferences and assortative mating. [S.n.].
- Begall, K. H. (2013). Occupational hazard? The relationship between working conditions and fertility. s.n.
- Korff, V. P. (2012). Between cause and control: management in a humanitarian organization. s.n.
- Balbo, N. F. G. (2012). Family, Friends and Fertility. s.n.
- Ivanova, K. O. (2012). From Parents to Partners: the impact of family on romantic relationships in adolescence and emerging adulthood. s.n.