prof. dr. M.A. Verkerk
Marian Verkerk has an extensive teaching experience ( starting from 1982) in philosophy and medical ethics. She has developed courses on ethics, reflection, professionalism and philospohy.
Below you find a short résumé of her teaching
- 1980 – 1985 Lectures and seminars in the BA and MA Philosophy programs, Department of Philosophy, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands: History of Ethics, Metaethics and Normative Ethics
- 1985-1988 Social Studies at the Jan Arentz College
- 1988 – 2000 Lectures and seminars in the BA and MA Philosophy programs , Department of Philosophy, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands: Metaethics, History of Ethics, Normative Ethics, Applied Ethics
- 1995 – 2001 Lectures and seminars in the BA and MA programs Religious Studies, University of Groningen, the Netherlands: Humanistic studies, Ethics of care, Bioethics
- 2001 –present Lectures and seminars in the BA and MA programs Medical School, University of Groningen, the Netherlands: Medical ethics, Ethics of Care, Philosophy of Medicine
- 1988 – present Seminars in the PhD program of The Netherlands School for Research in Practical Philosophy: Ethics of care, Health care ethics
- 2001 – present Lectures and presentations on different subjects related to care and ethics for a broader audience in the Netherlands
- 1988 – present Guest lectures at Dutch Universities, as well as in London, Oxford and Leuven and at Michigan State University.
|Last modified:||30 November 2019 4.41 p.m.|