L. (Lubbert) Dijkhuizen
Phone: +31 50 363 2150Fax: +31 50 363 2154
- Böger, M. (2020). Structure-function relationships of (prebiotic) carbohydrates and their selective consumption by probiotic bacteria. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.111903379
- Valk-Weeber, R. (2020). The composition and dynamic nature of the N-linked glycoprofile of bovine milk serum and its individual proteins: A structural and functional analysis. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.134363958
- Pham, T. T. H. (2018). Synthesis and characterization of lactose and lactulose derived oligosaccharides by glucansucrase and trans-sialidase enzymes. University of Groningen.
- Ceniceros, A. (2017). Bacterial natural products: Prediction, regulation and characterization of biosynthetic gene clusters in Actinobacteria. University of Groningen.
- Valk, V. (2017). Biochemical characterization and bioinformatic analysis of two large multi-domain enzymes from Microbacterium aurum B8.A involved in native starch degradation. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Yin, H. (2017). Biochemical characterization of β-galactosidases and engineering of their product specificity. University of Groningen.
- Devlamynck, T. N. (2017). Exploring the glucosylation potential of glucansucrases: From enzyme to product. University of Groningen.
- Bai, Y. (2016). Characterization of 4,6-α-glucanotransferase enzymes and their functional role in Lactobacillus reuteri. University of Groningen.
- Martin Sanchez, L. (2016). Quorum sensing in Streptomyces coelicolor: Regulation of the SCB signalling system that controls the synthesis of antibiotics. University of Groningen.
- Sarian, F. D. (2016). Unique features of several microbial α-amylases active on soluble and native starch. University of Groningen.
- Meng, X. (2015). Mutational and biochemical analysis of Lactobacillus reuteri glucansucrase enzymes. University of Groningen.
- Ciric, J. (2014). Improved characterization techniques for branched polysaccharides. s.n.
- Lopez-Bautista, C. (2012). Carbohydrates: more than meets the eye. s.n.
- Wilbrink, M. H. (2011). Microbial sterol side chain degradation in Actinobacteria. s.n.
- D'Alia, D. (2011). Regulation of antibiotic production by ncRNA and signaling molecules in Streptomyces coelicolor. s.n.
- Du Plessis-Rosloniec, K. Z. (2011). Steroid transformation by Rhodococcus strains and bacterial cytochrome P450 enzymes. s.n.
- Palomo Reixach, M. (2011). Structure-function relationships of glycogen branching enzymes. s.n.
- Anwar, M. A. (2010). How lactobacilli synthesize inulin: characterization of fructosyltransferase enzymes. s.n.
- Siebring, J. (2010). The phosphofructokinases of Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2). s.n.
- de Jong, W. (2010). The role of structural proteins in development and attachment of Streptomyes coelicolor. s.n.
- Kelly, R. (2009). The evolution of cyclodextrin glucanotransferases, model enzymes of glycoside hydrolase family 13. [s.n.].
- Goosen, C. (2007). Identification and characterization of glycoside hydrolase family 32 enzymes from Aspergillus niger. s.n.
- Ozimek, L. K. (2005). Structure-function relationships in fructosyltransferase enzymes from Lactobacillus reuteri 121. s.n.
- van Hijum, S. A. F. T. (2004). Fructosyltransferases of Lactobacillus reuteri: characterization of genes, enzymes, and fructan polymers. [s.n.].
- Kralj, S. (2004). Glucansucrases of lactobacilli: characterization of genes, enzymes, and products synthesized. s.n.
- Claessen, D. (2004). Structural proteins involved in morphological differentation of streptomycetes. s.n.
- van der Geize, R. (2002). Engineering of steroid biotransformation in rhodococcus. s.n.
- van der Veen, B. A. (2000). Engineering reaction and product specificity of cyclodextrin glycosyltransferase from Bacillus circulans strain 251. s.n.
- van Geel-Schutten, G. H. (2000). Exopolysaccharide synthesis by Lactobacilus reuteri: Molecular characterization of a fructosyltransferase and a glucansucrase. s.n.
- Uitdehaag, J. (2000). How cyclodextrin glycosyltransferase works: the atomic basis of catalysis and specificity in an enzyme from the alfa-amylase family. University of Groningen.
- Jansen, M. (2000). Microbial demethylation of dimethylsulfoniopropionate and methylthiopropionate. s.n.
- Wiebinga, C. (1999). Process studies of dissolved organic carbon and bacterioplankton in the ocean. s.n.
- Hensgens, C. M. H. (1997). Alcohol metabolism and nature of electron-dense granules in Desulfovibrio.
- van den Ende, F. P. (1997). Microbial ecology of oxygen-sulfide interfaces in marine benthic ecosystems. s.n.
- Brussaard, C. P. D. (1997). Phytoplankton cell lysis and its ecological implications.
- Brussaard, C. P. D. (1997). Phytoplankton cell lysis and its ecological implocations. s.n.
- Wind, R. D. (1997). Starch-converting enzymes from thermophilic microorganisms. s.n.