prof. dr. K. (Klaas) van Veen
Professor, vice dean of the Faculty BSS
- van Katwijk, L. (2020). Empowering pre-service teachers through inquiry: Development of an inquiry stance in intended, implemented and attained curriculum of primary teacher education. [Groningen]: University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.133327123
- Harmsen, R. (2019). Let’s talk about stress: beginning secondary school teachers’ stress in the context of induction programmes. [Groningen]: University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.107895492
- Schipper, T. M. (2019). Teacher professional learning through Lesson Study: an examination of Lesson Study in relation to adaptive teaching competence, teacher self-efficacy, and the school context. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.98636764
- van der Lans, R. (2017). Teacher evaluation through observation: Application of classroom observation and student ratings to improve teaching effectiveness in classrooms. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Hu, Y. (2014). The role of research in university teaching: A comparison of Chinese and Dutch teachers. [Leiden]: Leiden University.