prof. dr. K.N. (Klaas Nico) Faber
Associate professor / adjunct professor
- Saeed, A. (2019). Disturbed vitamin A metabolism in chronic liver disease and relevance for therapy. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- von Martels, J. Z. H. (2019). Towards novel biomarkers and rational nutritional interventions in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Rios Ocampo, W. (2018). Cellular stress response during hepatitis C virus infection: a balancing act between viral persistence and host cell survival. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Bai, X. (2016). Therapeutic effects of the traditional medicinal plant Ipomoea stolonifera for the treatment of liver diseases. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Sadaghian, M. (2015). Interaction between the gut and its microbiota in inflammatory bowel disease. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Rehman, A. U. (2014). ABC transporters as therapeutic targets for liver fibrosis. Groningen: s.n.
- Tiebosch, M. (2014). Antioxidant adaptations in liver fibrogenesis. [S.l.]: s.n.
- Regeling, A. (2014). Gene-environment interactions in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Emphasis on smoking and autophagy. ([S.l.] ed.). [S.n.].
- Hoeke, M. O. (2013). The role of vitamin A in bile acid synthesis and transport and the relevance for cholestatic liver disease. Groningen: s.n.
- Karimian, G. (2012). Signal transduction pathways in hepatocyte cell death: new targets for therapy. Groningen: s.n.
- Steenpaal, A. V. (2011). Function and regulation of the multidrug resistance-associated protein 1 during inflammatory bowel disease and liver regeneration. Enschede: Gildeprint drukkerijen.
- Heide, F. V. D. (2011). Studies on smoking in patients with inflammatory bowel disease and liver transplant recipients. Groningen: s.n.
- Zhou, L. (2010). Inflammatory bowel diseases: from genetics to immunology. Groningen: s.n.
- Woudenberg, J. (2009). Novel aspects of peroxisome composition and function in the liver. [Groningen]: [S.n.].
- Blokzijl, J. (2008). Functional regulation of transport proteins in gastrointestinal and liver disease. [S.n.].