prof. J.J.H.M. (Jan Jaap) Erwich
- Salavati, N. (2020). Preconception environmental factors and placental morphometry in relation to pregnancy outcome. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.109922073
- Verburg, P. (2018). Pregnancy outcome in South Australia: Population and cohort studies. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Schneeberger, C. (2014). Asymptomatic bacteriuria and urinary tract infections in women: focus on diabetes mellitus and pregnancy. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Roescher, A. (2014). Placental lesions and outcome in preterm born children: the relation between placental lesions, neonatal morbidity and neurological development. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Prins, J. R. (2012). Reproductive immunology: modulation of immune responses in pregnancy and effects on pregnancy outcome. Groningen: s.n.