prof. dr. J.H. (Jan) Kleibeuker
- Hartmans, E. (2017). Fluorescence molecular endoscopy: A new frontier in the field of gastroenterology. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Pavlov, K. (2015). Barrett's esophagus and esophageal adenocarcinoma: transcription factors and biomarkers. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dld.2014.09.014
- Heijink, D. M. (2011). Preclinical leads for chemoprevention of colorectal cancer: novel strategies to regulate apoptosis and proliferation. [S.n.].
- van der Heide, F. (2011). Studies on smoking in patients with inflammatory bowel disease and liver transplant recipients. [s.n.].
- Westerhof, J. (2011). Video capsule enteroscopy technical and clinical aspects. [s.n.].
- Pennarun, B. (2010). Improving the response to molecular targeting of the TRAIL death receptors in colon cancer cells. s.n.
- Ou, J. (2008). Functional analysis and carrier detection of mismatch repair gene mutations. s.n.
- Verdonk, R. C. (2007). Complications after liver transplantation: a focus on bowel and bile ducts. [s.n.].
- Rijcken, F. E. M. (2006). Heredity nonpolyposis colorectal cancer: studies on tumor development and preventive strategies. s.n.
- Oostenbrug, L. E. (2006). Low penetrance susceptibility genes in inflammatory bowel disease. s.n.
- de Jong, M. M. (2005). Identification of genes other than the high-penetrance genes involved in colorectal and/or breast cancer susceptibility. [S.n.].
- Woude, C. J. V. D. (2004). Apoptosis in (pre-) malignant lesions in the gastro-intestinal tract. [s.n.].
- Arents, N. L. A. (2003). The significance of Helicobacter pylori in the approach of dyspepsia in primary care. [S.n.].
- Berends, M. J. W. (2003). Towards optimal identification of carriers of germline mutations involved in mismatch repair. s.n.
- Gorkom, B. A. P. V. (2001). Colorectal cancer: studies on pathogenesis and prevention. s.n.
- Sesink, A. L. A. (2000). Red meat and colon cancer: a possible role for heme. [s.n.].