J. Da Silveira Duarte, PhD
- 2004-2009: Ph. D in Educational Sciences at the Faculty of Education of the University of Hamburg
- 2001-2004: Master of Arts in Educational Sciences (Minors in Foreign Language Teaching and in British and English Culture) at the International Centre for Graduate Studies of the University of Hamburg in.
- 1999-2001: Post-graduation (MA) on Teaching Modern Languages and Literature (secondary education) – English and Portuguese - at the Faculty of Arts of the University of Lisbon (including teaching experience).
- 1995-1999: Studies of Modern Linguistics and Literature (MA English and Portuguese) at the Faculty of Arts of the University of Lisbon. Final year completed at the Faculty of Arts of the University of Athens.
- Since 2017: Associate professor for Multilingualism at the Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- 2015-2017: Lecturer at the MA Minorities and Multilingualism, University of Groningen
- 2015-2016: Associate professor at the Hanze University of Applied Sicences
- 2013-2015: Scientific coordinator of the research cluster “Language Education and Multilingualism” at the Coordination Office of the University of Hamburg
- 2013-2014: ERASMUS short-term lectureship at the Institut für Germanistik of the University of Vienna, Austria
- 2010- 2013: Senior researcher at the Faculty of Education, University of Hamburg, Germany
- 2008-2010: Junior researcher at the Institute for Comparative Educational and Social Sciences of the University of Cologne, Germany
- 2006-2008: Junior lecturer at the Institute for Intercultural and International Comparative Educational of the Faculty of Education, University of Hamburg.
- 2005-2006: Junior lecturer at the Institute for Comparative Educational Research and Social Sciences of the Humanities Faculty of the University of Cologne, Germany
- 2004-2008: Lecturer at the Department for Romance Languages of the University of Hamburg, Germany.
|Last modified:||20 July 2017 10.39 p.m.|