prof. dr. J.A. (Johan) den Boer
Professor of Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience
- Harbers, M. (2016). No pain no gain: Exploration and validation of experimental pain models in human healthy volunteers for applications in drug development and implications of quantitative sensory testing in neuropathic pain patients. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Khayum, M. A. (2015). PET imaging of brain sex steroid hormone receptors and the role of estrogen in depression. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Visser, A. (2014). Assessment of Serotonergic Function by Radioligands and Microdialysis: focus on stress-related behaviour and antidepressant efficacy. [S.l.]: s.n.
- Dobos, N. (2014). Neuroinflammation in depression. [S.l.] : [s.n.].
- Apeldoorn, F. J. V. (2013). The treatment of panic disorder: psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy or the two combined?. Groningen: s.n.
- Meffert, H. (2012). Empathy under arrest? functional and structural neural correlates of empathy in psychopathy. Groningen: s.n.
- Tulner, D. M. (2011). Heart in mind mind in heart: neurobiological aspects of depression post myocardial infarction. Groningen: s.n.
- Polman, A. (2010). Dysfunctional beliefs in the understanding & treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder. Groningen: s.n.
- Demenescu, L. R. (2010). On the neural basis of emotion processing in depression and anxiety: an fMRI study in outpatients. Groningen: s.n.
- Dagytė, G. (2010). The stressed brain: inquiry into neurobiological changes associated with stress, depression and novel antidepressant treatment. Groningen: [s.n.].
- Hart, M. G. C. V. D. (2009). Substance P and the neurokinin 1 receptor: from behavior to bioanalysis. [s.n.].
- Landman-Peeters, K. M. C. (2007). At risk of depression and anxiety: studies into the interplay of personal and environmental risk factors. [S.l.]: [s.n.].
- Westenbroek, C. (2004). Influence of gender and social environment in an animal model of affective disorders: evidence for social support in rats?. Groningen: s.n.
- Trentani, A. (2003). Exploring effects of stress from a cellular and molecular perspective: gender-related dimorphisms and implications for pharmacotherapy. Groningen: s.n.
- Boshuisen, M. L. (2003). The anxious brain: neuroimaging of panic and anxiety. Groningen: s.n.
- Broerse, A. (2002). Inhibitory deficits in schizophrenia reconsidered. Groningen: s.n.
- Slaap, B. R. (2001). The prediction of nonresponse to pharmacotherapy in panic disorder. [S.l.]: [s.n.].
- Bruggeman, R. (2001). The therapeutic potential of risperidone in tourette's syndrome; A preclinical and clinical study. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.