March 2018 - Present: Professional Learning Communities Project Coordinator at the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences (0.6 fte).
January 2016 – Present: PhD Student at the University of Groningen, Department of Teacher Education, Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences (0.4 fte).
- Topic: Teaching Quality & Professional Development in Higher Education
- Noben, I., Deinum, J.F., Maulana. R., & Hofman, W.H.A. (2017) Measuring classroom teaching behaviour in higher education: validating an observation instrument. Paper presented at the European Conference on Education Research (ECER), Copenhagen, 22-25 August.
- Member of the PhD Pedok council
July 2014 – March 2018: Teacher Trainer / Educational Advisor Higher Education at the Educational Support and Innovation (ESI) department of the University of Groningen (0.6 fte).
- Developing and facilitating professional development activities for university teachers
- Mentoring and supervising of university teachers who aim to obtain the University Teaching Qualification (UTQ) certificate
- Project coordinator and lead educator of the MOOC Becoming a Student Assistant: Teaching and Mentoring
- Focus on didactic skills, course design, international classroom and active learning
- Involved in the Erasmus+ project EQUiiP
- Member of the quality assurance team of the MOOCs developed at the university
May – July 2015: Consultant at the International Organisation of Migration (IOM).
- Pedagogical review of a training manual on Migration, Environment and Climate Change
April 2014: Consultant at Agence de Médecine Préventive (AMP) (Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso).
- Facilitating a Training of Trainers (ToT) for doctors with a focus on participatory knowledge sharing methods to help them prepare the medical staff for the vaccination of malaria program
September 2013 – February 2014: Program officer Trainee in the Distance Education and Learning Technology Applications (DELTA) unit of the International Training Centre of the International Labour Organisation (Turin, Italy).
- Reviewing the existing repertoire of knowledge management methodologies and technologies and created a future roadmap for use and implementation
- Developing instructional fiches on new Participatory Learning, Training and Knowledge Sharing methodologies
- Developing the instructional design for various Training of Trainers (ToT) workshops: e.g. Formalizing informal economy, National tripartite social dialogue, and 'Flexible learning'
- Constructing several self-guided E-learning modules
|Last modified:||06 September 2018 3.12 p.m.|