prof. dr. I. Hutter
- Rutagumirwa, S. K. (2018). Aging and gender in Tanzania: Uncovering the cultural schemas, nexus of identities and the Aging Body. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- de Haas, B. (2017). Sexuality education in Uganda: Teachers’ reasoning in a 'morally upright' context. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Visser, S. S. (2016). Gewoon et'n: An ethnographic study of intergenerational perspectives on food practices, overweight, and obesity in Eastern Groningen, the Netherlands. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Fenenga, C. (2015). A matter of trust: clients' perspective on health and health insurance services in Ghana. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Oosterhoff, A. T. (2015). Women's perceptions, knowledge and breastfeeding decision-making: Linking theory to qualitative empirical data. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Darak, S. S. (2013). It's not only about the baby! understanding reproductive career and fertility among HIV infected Indian women and its implications. Groningen: s.n.
- Haq, R. U. (2012). Subjective well-being of the elderly in Islamabad, Pakistan. Groningen: s.n.
- Angucia, M. (2010). Broken citizenship: formely abducted children and their social reintegration in northern Uganda. Groningen: s.n.
- Sahu, B. (2010). Religion, minority status and reproductive behaviour among Muslims and Hindus in India and Bangladesh. Groningen: s.n.
- Haandrikman, K. (2010). The Geographical Dimensions of Partner Choice. Groningen: s.n.
- Bailey, A. (2008). Culture, risk and HIV/AIDS among migrant and mobile men in Goa, India. Rozenberg.
- Banerjee, S. (2006). Higher education and the reproductive life course: A cross-cultural study of women in Karnataka (India) and the Netherlands. [S.l.]: s.n.
- Draak, M. D. (2003). Early life changes: transition in pregnancy and birth outcome in South India. Groningen: s.n.
- Matsuo, H. (2003). The Transition to Motherhood in Japan: a comparison with the Netherlands. s.n.