dr. H. (Henk) Groen
Assistant Professor in Epidemiology
- Pereira Bernardes, T. P. C. H. (2019). Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy: occurrence, recurrence, and management. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.99788387
- van Dammen, L. (2018). Women's health and wellbeing: the roles of early life adversity, stress and lifestyle. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- de Carvalho Honorato, T. (2017). Diminished ovarian reserve and adverse reproductive outcomes: Epidemiologic studies on their association. University of Groningen.
- van Oers, A. M. (2017). Lifestyle intervention in obese infertile women. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Mutsaerts, M. (2015). Lifestyle and reproduction. [S.n.].
- Broekhuijsen, K. (2015). Timing of delivery for women with non-severe hypertensive disorders of pregnancy. University of Groningen.
- van der Tuuk, K. (2015). Who's at risk? Prediction in term pregnancies complicated by hypertensive disorders. University of Groningen.
- Kuchenbecker, W. K. H. (2013). Obesityand female infertility. s.n.
- Koopmans, C. M. (2011). Management of gestational hypertension and mild pre-eclampsia at term. [s.n.].