H.L. Rienks, MSc
An evaluation of Dutch representative democracy by investigating:
1) Municipal amalgamation and voter turnout
2) Voter turnout and the ISSA referendum
Who is elected?
3) Incumbency effect in Dutch local government
4) The effects of integrity violations and malperformance of Dutch local government politicians on vote share
How do elected representatives influence policy?
5) Composition of the municipal council and local taxes
These projects are linked to UGs strategic themes of future prosperity & sustainability and leadership & governance
|Last modified:||04 November 2020 10.06 a.m.|