prof. dr. H.J. (Hidde) Haisma
Professor Therapeutic Gene Modulation
Gebouw 3211, ruimte 0306
Phone: +31 50 363 6865
- Guo, H. (2020). Development of novel molecules to study lipoxygenase activity in its cellular context. [Groningen]: University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.113179959
- Eleftheriadis, N. (2017). Inhibition and detection of 15-lipoxygenase-1. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Wapenaar, H. (2017). Kinetics and inhibition of enzymes in early stage drug discovery: A MOF and MIF symphony. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- van den Bosch, T. (2017). Targeting lysine acetylation in inflammatory lung diseases. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Arabpour, M. (2016). Addressing liver fibrosis by TRAIL targetied to hepatic stellate cells. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Ourailidou, M-E. (2016). Chemistry-based enzyme detection and inhibition in epigenetics. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Wisastra, R. (2013). Modulation of lipoxygenase activity and chemistry-based detection of protein nitration in inflamation. Groningen: s.n.
- Ghizzoni, M. (2011). Synthesis and bioactivity of novel histone acetylation inhibitors: potential new drugs for treatment of cancer and inflammation. Groningen: s.n.
- Gommans, W. M. (2006). Exogenous and endogenous gene regulation for specific and efficient cancer gene therapy. s.n.
- Beerens, A. M. J. (2006). Intercellular spread of the transgene product to improve the efficiency of cancer gene therapy. s.n.
- Mahasreshti, P. J. (2005). Ovarian cancer gene therapy. s.n.
- Schoemaker, M. H. (2004). Apoptotic cell death as a target for the treatment of acute and chronic liver injury. [S.n.].
- Curiel, D. T. (2002). Genetic capsid modification for adenovirus retargeting. Groningen: s.n.