G. (Gert) Stulp, PhD
- Tropf, F., Mills, M., Stulp, G., Barban, N., & Snieder, H. (2014). Assumption-free Heritability and Pleiotropy Estimation of Human Reproduction Traits in two Contemporary Societies. Paper presented at European Population Conference (EPC), Budapest, Hungary.
- Stulp, G. (2014). Modern human adaptiveness: Behavioural or theoretical mismatch?. Paper presented at XXII Biennial International Conference on Human Ethology, Belem, Brazil.
- Stulp, G., Mills, M., Tropf, F., & Barrett, L. (2014). Pushing the limit: Natural selection favours taller stature among the tallest people on earth. 26th Annual Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference, Natal, Brazil.
- Stulp, G., Mills, M., Tropf, F., & Barrett, L. (2014). Pushing the limits: Natural selection favours taller stature among the tallest people on earth. Paper presented at European Human Behaviour and Evolution Association Conference, Bristol, United Kingdom.
- Stulp, G., & Mills, M. (2013). Does wealth affect reproductive success, and if so, how?. Paper presented at EvoDemoS 2013 – Evolutionary Demography Society conference, Odense, Denmark.