dr. G.E. Muda
Christian name Liesbeth
Email g.e.muda rug.nl
Place of birth Bergh
2012-2019 English Teacher and Coach at the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences of the University of Groningen;
2011-2012 Policy Advisor Internationalisation at the Central Office of the University of Groningen (International Strategy and Relations);
2000-2011 Coordinator Internationalisation at the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences; main focus areas: exchange and marketing.
- PhD at the Faculty of Arts of the University of Groningen. Date defence: 19 May 2011. Thesis: The Mirror Image: The Representation of Social Roles for Women in Novels by Charlotte Brontë, Kate Chopin, Edith Wharton and Jean Rhys;
- Sworn in as certified translator English / Dutch;
1996-1998 Master’s degree in English at the RUG (Cum Laude);
Specialization: Modern British and American Literature;
Thesis: The Double: The Use of the Double in the Representation of Madness in Feminist Literature;
1993-1996 Grade 1 teaching certificate (NHL)
1990-1993 Grade 2 teaching certificate (NHL)
1983-1985 Bachelor’s programme in English Language and Literature at the University of Amsterdam.
1999 ReMa English, RUG: ‘Literary Theory and Research Methods;’
1999 Various computer courses at the CIT (a.o.: Publishing with Word and Internet Publishing);
- Cambridge Proficiency (South London College).
- An excellent command of English (near native), and a good command of German;
- Passive knowledge of French;
- Experience with Windows, Word, Thunderbird, and Internet;
- Apple Fan;
- Analytical way of thinking;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Capable of working independently, but also a good team player;
- Organizational skills: well-organized and structured way of thinking and acting.
|Last modified:||14 October 2019 4.31 p.m.|