prof. dr. F. (Fanny) Janssen
Honorary Professor "Mortality and Longevity" (Faculty of Spatial Sciences)
- Balachandran, A. (2020). Population ageing in Europe and Asia: Beyond traditional perspectives. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.135497884
- Trias Llimós, S. (2019). Alcohol-attributable mortality in Europe: Past trends and their effects on overall mortality variations. University of Groningen.
- Stoeldraijer, L. (2019). Mortality forecasting in the context of non-linear past mortality trends: an evaluation. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Vidra, N. (2019). The obesity epidemic in Europe: Assessing the past and current mortality burden and the future of obesity. University of Groningen.
- Reus Pons, M. (2018). Healthy ageing in a comparative perspective: A study of the health of older migrants and non-migrants across Europe. University of Groningen.
- Bijlsma, M. J. (2016). Age-period-cohort methodology: Confounding by birth cohort in cardiovascular pharmacoepidemiology. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Banda, R. (2016). Measuring maternal mortality in a context of deficient vital registration systems: use of population census in Zambia . University of Bergen.
- Amiri, M. (2010). Trends in mortality from ischemic heart disease, stroke and stomach cancer: from past to future. Erasmus University Rotterdam.