E.R.H. van Setten, MSc
|2011 – 2019||PhD – University of Groningen, the Netherlands|
|2009 – 2011||Pre-Master Pedagogical Science – Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.|
|2008 – 2011||MSc. Research Master Behavioural Science. With a focus on educational science and behavioural neuroscience track. – Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.|
|2007||Diploma in Psychology – Middelsex University, London, UK.|
|2005 – 2008||BSc. Liberal Arts and Sciences. Summa Cum Laude. Interdepartmental major in Psychology, Linguistics and Cognitive Science. Minor in Methods and Statistics – Roosevelt Academy, Middelburg, The Netherlands|
|2004 – 2005||Leaving Certificate (Irish Secondary Education) – Beech Hill College, Monaghan, Ireland|
|1998 – 2004||Voorbereidend Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs (Dutch Secondary School) – Pitter Jelles Montessori, Leeuwarden, the Netherlands.|
|2019-present||Senior Researcher at Lentis Psychiatric institute, Zuidlaren, the Netherlands & Rob Giel Research Centre of the University Medical Centre Groningen, the Netherlands. Investigating rehabilitation and recovery among people with severe mental illnesses who need longer-term residential psychiatric care.|
|2011 – 2018||PhD Researcher under the supervision of Prof. Ben Maassen and Prof. Natasha Maurits, about the development of advanced reading skills in children with a familial risk of developmental dyslexia – University of Groningen, the Netherlands.|
|2014 – 2016||University Lecturer: teaching classes about statistics to MA Linguistics students, statistics-consultation for BA and MA linguistics thesis students, co-supervising master theses, supervising internships – University of Groningen, the Netherlands.|
|2009 – 2011||Research Internship: Master project under the supervision of Prof. Janet van Hell and Prof. James McQueen, about contextual influences on code-switch reading – Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.|
|2009 – 2011||Student Assistant of Prof. Ludo Verhoeven, in cooperation with Dr. M. Voeten. Performing a multilevel meta-analysis on the effectiveness of computer interventions for reading – Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.|
|2006 – 2008||Student Reception Desk Member – Roosevelt Academy, Middelburg, The Netherlands.|
- 2018 - Present: general board member of the regional board of the Dutch Autism Association (NVA)
- 2014 – 2015 Secretary Neurolinguistics Group, University of Groningen.
- 2013 – 2016: Colloquim committee – Center for Language and Cognition, University of Groningen.
- 2013 – 2015: Volunteer at monthly meals for homeless people in Groningen.
- 2010-2011: Secretary and organisational board member of the 11th International Infant Cry Research Workshop.
- 2009-2010: Founding board member of travel committee of the Research Master student association “Maizena”.
- 2009: Volunteer for the Red Cross project: “Sinterklaas bestaat”, Responsible for contacting local companies for sponsoring.
- 2007-2008: Treasurer and founding board member of the Psychology Committee at Roosevelt Academy, Middelburg, The Netherlands.
Dutch (Native), English (Fluent), Frisian (Almost Fluent), French (Basic), German (Basic).
Microsoft Office (good), SPSS (good), E-prime (good), MLWIN (fairly good), BrainVision Analyzer (fairly good), R (basic), Mplus (basic), AMOS (basic), Indesign (basic).
|Last modified:||03 July 2019 1.21 p.m.|