dr. E.P.W.A. (Ellen) Jansen
Associate Professor Teacher Education
- van Katwijk, L. (2020). Empowering pre-service teachers through inquiry: Development of an inquiry stance in intended, implemented and attained curriculum of primary teacher education. University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.133327123
- van Rooij, E. (2018). Secondary school students' university readiness and their transition to university. University of Groningen.
- Brouwer, J. (2017). Connecting, interacting and supporting: Social capital, peer network and cognitive perspectives on small group teaching. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Steur, J. M. (2016). It makes you think, or does it? Exploring graduateness in university education. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Kamphorst, J. C. (2013). One size fits all? differential effectiveness in higher vocational education. s.n.
- Torenbeek, M. (2011). Hop, skip and jump? The fit between secondary school and university. [s.n.].