prof. dr. E.M. (Linda) Steg
- Noppers, E. H. (2018). Driving adoption: The symbolic value of sustainable innovations. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Venhoeven, L. A. (2016). A look on the bright side of an environmentally-friendly life: Whether and why acting environmentally-friendly can contribute to well-being. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Ruepert, A. M. (2016). Working on the environment. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Taufik, D. (2015). “Can you feel it?”: The role of feelings in explaining pro-environmental behavior. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Keizer, M. (2014). Do norms matter? The role of normative considerations as predictors of pro-environmental behavior. Ridderkerk: Ridderprint BV.
- Dogan, E. (2013). Driving feedback: psychological factors influencing the effectiveness of feedback. [S.n.].
- Unal, A. B. (2013). "Please Don't Stop the Music...": the influence of music and radio on cognitive processes, arousal and driving performance. [S.l.]: s.n.
- Pals, R. (2012). Zoo-ming in on restoration: Physical features and restorativeness of environments. Groningen: s.n.
- Schuitema, G. (2010). Priceless policies: factors influencing the acceptability of transport pricing policies. Groningen: s.n.