prof. dr. E.H. (Ernestine) Gordijn
- van Mourik Broekman, A. (2018). An experimental approach to group growth: When boundaries between performers and observers are breached. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Sasse, J. (2017). More than a feeling: strategic emotion expression in intergroup conflicts. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Veldhuis, T. (2015). Captivated by fear: an evaluation of terrorism detention policy. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- de Vos, B. (2015). Communicating anger and contempt in intergroup conflict: Exploring their relational functions. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Greijdanus, H. J. E. (2015). Intragroup communication in intergroup conflict: Influences on social perception and cognition. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Braun-Ekker, B. M. (2010). Dealing with a deviant group member. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Kamans, E. (2010). When the weak hit back: studies on the role of power in intergroup conflict. Groningen: s.n.
- Grob, J. (2009). Dial E for emotion: context and consequences of emotion regulation. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Velde, S. W. V. D. (2009). Imitation of emotion: how meaning affects the link between imitation and liking. s.n.
- Wiekens, C. J. (2009). Self awareness.
- Maringer, M. (2008). Feeling one thing, seeing another: emotion comparison effects in person judgments. Groningen: s.n.
- Lammers, J. (2008). Toward a more social social psychology of power. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Oldenhuis, H. K. E. (2007). I know what they think about us: Metaperceptions and intergroup relations. [Groningen]: [S.n.].
- Ko, S. J. (2007). What the voice reveals. s.n.