prof. dr. E.G.E. (Elisabeth) de Vries
- Schaapveld, M. (2005). Breast cancer: patterns of care, second cancers and genetics. s.n.
- Zoodsma, M. (2005). Genetic susceptibility of cervical cancer. [S.n.].
- de Jong, M. M. (2005). Identification of genes other than the high-penetrance genes involved in colorectal and/or breast cancer susceptibility. [S.n.].
- Hougardy, B. M. T. (2005). Modulation of death receptor-mediated apoptosis in cervical neoplasia. s.n.
- Maring, J. G. (2005). New insights in pyrimidine antagonist chemotherapy: the role of pharmacokinetics and pharmacogenetics. s.n.
- Plasschaert, S. L. A. (2005). The role of ABC-transporters in childhood and adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia. [S.n.].
- De Vos, F. Y. F. L. (2004). Balance between desired and unwanted effects of chemotherapeutic and anti-angiogenic drugs. s.n.
- Reesink-Peters, N. (2004). Innovative targets for diagnostics and therapy in cervical neoplasia. [S.n.].
- Russo, S. (2004). The tryptophan link to psychopathology. s.n.
- Fokkema, E. (2003). Platinum based treatment and apoptosis in lung cancer. s.n.
- Tol, K. M. V. (2002). New insights in diagnosis and treatment of differentiated thyroid carcinoma. s.n.
- Arts, H. J. G. (2002). Studies in ovarian cancer of factors related to prognosis, tumor growth and aggressiveness. s.n.
- Kolk, D. M. V. D. (2002). The role of drug effux pumps in acute myeloid leukemia. s.n.
- Gorkom, B. A. P. V. (2001). Colorectal cancer: studies on pathogenesis and prevention. s.n.
- Meijer, W. G. (2001). Diagnostic modalities in carcinoid tumors. s.n.
- Hofstra, L. S. (2001). New treatment modalities in ovarian cancer. s.n.
- Jong, R. S. D. (1997). Clinical studies of topoisomerase II directed anticancer drugs. s.n.
- Veldhuis, G. J. (1997). Hematopoietic effects of recombinant human interleukin-3 and interleukin-6. s.n.
- Graaf, H. D. (1997). How to fit the treatment to the breast cancer patient. s.n.
- Waardenburg, R. C. A. M. V. (1997). Laboratory studies of molecular genetical interventions in oncology. s.n.