prof. dr. E. (Erik) Buskens
Professor of Health Technology Assessment
- Selivanova, A. N. (2018). Health-state valuation using discrete choice models. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Eilers, R. (2017). In search of Healthy Ageing: the willingness of older adults to receive vaccination. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Cao, Q. (2016). Towards optimal decision making in personalized medicine: Potential value assessment of biomarkers in heart failure exemplars. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Heeg, B. M. S. (2015). Developing health economic models of chronic diseases for reimbursement purposes. [Groningen]: University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jval.2014.12.008
- Papageorgiou, A. (2015). How is depression valued?. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Peters, L. (2015). Towards tailored elderly care: With self-assessment measures of frailty and case complexity. [Groningen]: University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpsychores.2013.02.003
- Lahr, M. M. H. (2013). Organizational models for thrombolysis in acute ischemic stroke: a simulation exemplar. Groningen: s.n.
- Mohseninejad, L. (2013). Uncertainty in economic evaluations: implications for healthcare decisions. [S.l.]: [S.n.].