prof. dr. D.C.M. (Daan) Raemaekers
Professor of Archaeology of northwestern Europe; director of the Groningen Institute of Archaeology
- Nobles, G. R. (2016). Dwelling on the edge of the Neolithic: Investigating human behaviour through the spatial analysis of Corded Ware settlement material in the Dutch coastal wetlands (2900-2300 calBc). [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Beckerman, S. M. (2015). Corded ware coastal communities: Using ceramic analysis to reconstruct third millennium BC societies in the Netherlands. Leiden: Sidestone press.
- Nieuwhof, A. (2015). Eight human skulls in a dung heap and more: Ritual practice in the terp region of the northern Netherlands, 600 BC - AD 300. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Schepers, M. (2014). Reconstructing vegetation diversity in coastal landscapes. [S.l.]: s.n.
- Thilderkvist, J. G. M. (2013). Ritual bones or common waste: a study of early medieval bone deposits in Northern Europe. Groningen: s.n.
- Devriendt, I. I. J. A. L. M. (2013). Swifterbant stones: the Neolithic stone and flint industry at Swifterbant (the Netherlands). Groningen: s.n.
- Smit, B. I. (2010). Valuable flints: research strategies for the study of early prehistoric remains from the pleistocene soils of the Northern Netherlands. Groningen: [S.n.].