prof. dr. ir. C. (Chris) Smit
Associate Professor in Experimental Conservation Ecology
- van Ginkel, A. (2020). Wolves, tree logs and tree regeneration: Combined effects of downed wood and wolves on the regeneration of palatable and less palatable tree species. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.112115780
- Dillen, M. (2017). Local neighbourhood tree species composition effects in young forest stands: Impact of stress, species identity and multitrophic interactions. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Howison, R. A. (2016). The battle between bioturbation and biocompaction: Biotically driven vegetation mosaics. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Ruifrok, J. L. (2014). Herbivore-mediated structural diversity of vegetation. Groningen: s.n.
- van der Plas, A. L. D. (2013). Understanding trait-based community assembly in tropical savannahs at different trophic levels. Groningen: s.n.