C.A. (Carla) Roos
- Greijdanus, H., de Matos Fernandes, C. A., Turner-Zwinkels, F., Honari, A., Roos, C. A., Rosenbusch, H., & Postmes, T. (Accepted/In press). The psychology of online activism and social movements: Relations between online and offline collective action. Current Opinion in Psychology, 35, 49-54. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.copsyc.2020.03.003
- Roos, C., Koudenburg, N., & Postmes, T. (2020). Why online social regulation may fail: The lack of ambiguity and responsiveness. Poster session presented at Interdisciplinary Inspiration BSS Symposium, Groningen, Netherlands.
- Roos, C., Koudenburg, N., & Postmes, T. (2019). The social function of ambiguity: A new methodology to compare online and offline discussions. Abstract from ASPO conference 2019, Wageningen, Netherlands.
- Roos, C. A., Postmes, T., & Koudenburg, N. (2019). Why social regulation online fails: more fudge is needed. Poster session presented at 10th Annual Doctoral Consortium of the Communication and Technology Division of the International Communication Association, Washington DC, United States.
- Roos, C., Postmes, T., & Koudenburg, N. (2019). Why social regulation online fails: more fudge is needed. Poster session presented at UG Meet&Greet XL: Digital Society, Groningen, Netherlands.
- Stroebe, K., Postmes, T., & Roos, C. (2017). A disaster unfolding: The meaning of ‘inaction’ in response to collective injustic. Abstract from EASP General Meeting 2017, Granada, Spain.
- Stroebe, K., Postmes, T., & Roos, C. (2016). A disaster unfolding: Are people active or passive in response to collective injustice?. Abstract from ISJR 2016, Canterbury, United Kingdom.