dr. B. (Berber) Hagedoorn
Assistant Professor Media Studies
- Hagedoorn, B. (2012). Providing Online Access to Television History: Considering the TV User. Paper presented at European Network for Cinema and Media Studies (NECS) Conference 'Time Networks: Screen Media and Memory', panel Unstable Histories: The Problem of Seeing and Understanding 'Old' Television in the Digital Age, Lisbon, Portugal., Lisbon, Portugal.
- Hagedoorn, B. (2012). The Performance of Cultural Memory in Multi-Platform TV Documentary. Paper presented at European Network for Cinema and Media Studies (NECS) Conference 'Time Networks: Screen Media and Memory', panel Television's New Spaces of Participation, Lisbon, Portugal., Lisbon, Portugal.
- Hagedoorn, B. (2011). Not your average history lesson: cross-media storytelling in the multi-platform documentary project In Europe. Paper presented at International Festival of Computer Arts, Symposium ‘Transmedia Storytelling and the Future of Audiovisual Media in Europe’ (Maribor) , Maribor, Slovenia.
- Hagedoorn, B. (2011). Re-screening Cultural Memory in the Dutch Multi-Platform Documentary In Europe. Paper presented at Visible Evidence 18 International Documentary Conference, panel Sites of Cinema: Exhibiting Documentary, New York University, New York City, United States.
- Hagedoorn, B. (2011). Dutch Multi-platform Television as a Practice of History and Memory. Paper presented at IAMHIST XXIV biennial conference ‘Media History and Cultural Memory’, panel New Media Histories, Copenhagen University, Copenhagen, Denmark, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Hagedoorn, B. (2010). ‘Television as a Practice of Memory: The Case of Herinnert U Zich Deze Nog?’ [Se souvenir avec la télévision: l’exemple de Herinnert U Zich Deze Nog?]. Paper presented at 1st FIAT/IFTA Television Studies Seminar (Institut national de l’audiovisuel (INA)), Paris, France., Paris, France.
- Hagedoorn, B. (2010). Re-writing History Through Found Footage: My Architect as Collaborative Autobiography. Paper presented at Film & TV Studies seminar (London Metropolitan University) , London, United Kingdom.
- Hagedoorn, B. (2008). Shared Textual Authority in the Found Footage Documentary. Paper presented at Visible Evidence XV International Documentary Studies Conference, Lincoln, UK, Lincoln, United Kingdom.
- Hagedoorn, B. (2006). ‘Visual Studies and Disciplinarity: Questioning the Position of Visual Studies within the Academy.’. Paper presented at Research Design Conference ‘Authorities: Imagination, Experience, Reality’, Utrecht University. , Utrecht, Netherlands.