dr. A. (Aren) van Waarde
- Matusiak, N. (2015). Design, (radio)synthesis and applications of radiolabelled matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors for PET. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Hartimath, S. V. S. (2015). Development and evaluation of molecular imaging probes for CXCR4 mediated chemotaxis and tumor infiltration of activated T-Cells. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Visser, A. (2014). Assessment of Serotonergic Function by Radioligands and Microdialysis: focus on stress-related behaviour and antidepressant efficacy. [S.l.]: s.n.
- Shivashankar, S. (2014). Development and preclinical evaluation of radioligands for the PET studies of cerebral adenosine A1 and A2A receptors. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Paul, S. (2014). PET imaging to measure therapy-related occupancy and disease-induced changes of expression of adenosine A1 receptors in the rodent brain. Groningen: s.n.
- Kuzhuppilly Ramakrishnan, N. (2014). Sigma-1 Receptor Imaging in the Brain: Cerebral sigma-1 receptors and cognition: Small-animal PET studies using 11C-SA4503. [S.l.]: s.n.
- Rybczynska, A. A. (2012). Sigma receptor ligands: novel applications in cancer imaging and treatment. Groningen: s.n.
- Doze, P. (2001). Beta-adrenergic receptor imaging with positron emission tomography. s.n.
- Passchier, J. (2001). Visualization and quantification of 5-HT1A receptors in the living brain with PET. s.n.