A. Rachovitsa, PhD
At the moment I teach the following courses:
- the Settlement of International Disputes course (LLM Public International Law, course coordinator)
- Research Seminar International Law (LLB International & European Law);
- Interdisciplinary Research Colloquium (LLB thesis);
In the Technology Law track, LLB in International & European Law I teach:
- Data Protection & Human Rights
- Introduction to Technology Law
- European and International Intellectual Property Law (coordinator of the course)
- Law & Legal Skills - IT for lawyers
I coordinate the Honours College Winter School on Academic Freedom.
In the past I designed and taught the Age of Human Rights capstone course (University College Groningen).
I was also involved in teaching Introduction to International & European Law (LLB IR/IO); Public International Law (LLB in International & European Law); Introduction to Public International Law (LLB in International & European Law); Moot court – Honours College (LLB International & European Law); International Law in Practice (LLM in Public International Law).
|Laatst gewijzigd:||31 augustus 2020 08:12|