prof. dr. A.J. (Tineke) Oldehinkel
Professor Lifecourse Epidemiology of Common Mental Disorders
- Press / Media
- Supervised theses
- Raven, D. (2020). Where’s the need? the use of specialist mental health services in adolescence and young adulthood. [Groningen]: University of Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.116938522
- Masselink, M. (2019). Despicable me: self-esteem and depressive symptoms among adolescents and young adults. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen. https://doi.org/10.33612/diss.102140763
- Vrijen, C. (2019). Happy faces and other rewards: Different perspectives on a bias away from positive and toward negative information as an underlying mechanism of depression. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Bouwmans, M. (2017). A sad day's night: The dynamic role of sleep in the context of major depression. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Heininga, V. E. (2017). The happy, the sad, and the anhedonic: Towards understanding altered reward function from a micro-level perspective. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Bonvanie, I. J. (2016). Functional somatic symptoms in adolescence and young adulthood: Personal vulnerabilities and external stressors. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Roy, A. (2016). The development of depression in children and adolescents with ADHD. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Smink, F. R. E. (2016). Through the looking glass: Epidemiologische studies naar eetstoornissen in de eerste lijn en de bevolking. [Groningen]: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Booij, S. (2015). Dynamics of the human stress system in depression: A combined population- and person-based approach to assess long-term changes and daily life fluctuations. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Jeronimus, B. (2015). Environmental influences on neuroticism : a story about emotional (in)stability. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- van der Knaap, L. (2015). Epigenetics and Adverse Health Outcomes: Silenced by the past?. Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bennik, E. (2015). Every dark cloud has a colored lining: The relation between positive and negative affect and reactivity to positive and negative events. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Langenhof, M. (2015). Living in a changing world: How the early-life environment influences animal and human ability to cope with change. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Stavrakakis, N. (2015). Physical activity and depressive symptoms: is a healthy body necessary for a healthy mind?. [S.l.]: [S.n.].
- Bosch, N. M. (2011). Adolescents in stress: the ups and downs of the psychophysiological stress response. Groningen: s.n.
- Noordhof, A. (2010). In the absence of a gold standard. Groningen: s.n.
- Bakker, M. P. (2010). Stressful life events and adolescents' mental health: The TRAILS study. Groningen: s.n.
- Bouma, E. M. C. (2010). The sensitive sex: Depressive symptoms in adolescence and the influence of gender, genes and physiological stress responses. [Groningen]: University of Groningen.
- Amone, K. PO. (2009). Examining the link between socio-economic position and mental health in early adolescents. Groningen: s.n.
- van den Berg, M. (2002). Depression in the elderly. A study from the perspective of daignostic classification, etiology, biological correlates and remission. [S.l.]: [S.n.].