prof. dr. A.J. (Tineke) Oldehinkel
Professor Lifecourse Epidemiology of Common Mental Disorders
- Press / Media
- Supervised theses
- Kretschmer, T., Veenstra, R., Branje, S., & Oldehinkel, A. (2017). Bullies and victims: Does parental support affect the odds of mastering normative developmental tasks in early adulthood?. Paper presented at Biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, Austin, TX, United States.
- Kretschmer, T., Veenstra, R., & Oldehinkel, A. (2017). Bullies grown up: Mastery of normative developmental tasks and indicators of psychological health in early adulthood. Paper presented at International Congress of the European Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (ESCAP), Geneva, Switzerland.
- Kretschmer, T., & Oldehinkel, A. (2016). Mean girls get the blues? Bullying perpetration, its antecedents and outcomes in boys and girls. Paper presented at International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- la Roi, C., Kretschmer, T., Dijkstra, J., Veenstra, R., & Oldehinkel, T. (2015). Depression disparities between LGBs and heterosexuals from childhood to early adulthood: Evidence from a Dutch cohort study. Poster session presented at 2015 SRCD Biennial Meeting, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Kretschmer, T., Barker, E. D., Oldehinkel, A., & Veenstra, D. (2015). Multifinality of peer victimization: Are genetic polymorphisms implied in individual pathways of maladjustment?. Paper presented at Society for Research on Child Development (SRCD) 2015, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Bouma, E., Oldehinkel, T., & Ormel, J. (2009). Deviant stress responses in girls at risk for familial depression. The TRAILS study. Poster session presented at 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry, Paris, France.
- Bouma, E., Oldehinkel, A., & Ormel, J. (2006). A comparison of three life event measures as predictors of adolescent depressive problems. Poster session presented at International Society for Affective Disorders, Lisboa, Portugal.