prof. dr. A.G.J. (Anita) Buma
Emeritus hoogleraar en voormalig voorzitter Basiseenheid
Due to my retirement all projects are finished. For an overview of finished projects, see below.
- LDPD program: Towards the production of high value compounds by microalgae growing on palm oil mill effluent. PhD student Azimatun Nur. 2016-2020
- LDPD program: Environmental drivers for enhanced outbreaks of Pyrodinium bahamense var. compressum in Ambon Bay, Indonesia. PhD student Sem Likumahua, 2016-2020
- NWO-NAAP: Implementation of non-intrusive FRRF as a tool to monitor primary productivity at Rothera Research station, West Antarctic Peninsula region. Postdoc Gemma Kulk. 2015-2018
- IMCONET: EU International exchange program. Focus on exchange of scientists in-outside Europe, with focus on marine sciences in Antarctic Peninsula region. 2013-2017
- NWO-NAAP: Towards monitoring of taxon specific primary productivity in ahigh Arctic fjord. Arctic project in framework of joint Dutch Arctic program, with major research partner AWI, Bremerhavem Germany and coordinated by Arctic Centre, RuG. Postdoc Willem H van de Poll. 2014-2017.
- NWO-NAAP: Impact of glacial melting on coastal marine microbial communities from the Western Antarctic Peninsula. Antarctic project in framework of cooperation at Rothera station. PhD student Patrick Rozema 2012-2016
- Ballastwater treatment projects executed at NIOZ; PhD students Peter Paul Stehouwer (2010-2014) and Cees van Slooten (2011-2015) (coordination by NIOZ, Dr. Louis Peperzak)
- Towards Biosolar Cells (TBSC): Utilization program: Utilization of marine diatoms for the production of poly unsaturated fatty acids. Postdocs Peter Boelen and Han J. van der Strate: 2011-2015
- ESF IMCOAST: Climate change impacts on Antarctic coastal communities: Postdoc Anouk M-T Piquet: 2010-2013 .
- RuG-Willem Barentsz Polar Institute: Pathogens in the Arctic in relation to Climate Change PhD student Cecilia Sandstrom 2009 – 2013
- NWO-ALW Open: Genotypic and Phenotypic variation in photoacclimation: consequences of stratification and deep vertical mixing for oceanic phytoplankton productivity and composition. PhD student Gemma Kulk : 2008 – 2013
- NWO-ZKO-Ocean: STRATIPHYT: Changes in vertical stratification and their impact on phytoplankton communities Postdoc Willem van de Poll: 2009 – 2013 (PI overall project comprising 4 subprojects: Brussaard, NIOZ)
- NWO-NAAP: Dynamic irradiance governs the taxonomic composition of phytoplankton blooms in the Ross Sea: a combined experimental and modeling approach. Postdoc Anne-Carlijn Alderkamp 2007 – 2010.
- IPY CAMP: Consequences of climate change for Arctic marine pelagic microbial communities” . PhD student Anouk Piquet 2006 – 2009
- NWO-NAAP: An ocean in motion: consequences of climate change related shipfts in temperature and mixing regimes for phytoplankton communities in the Southern Ocean. Postdocs Maria van Leeuwe and Willem van de Poll 2006-2009
- NWO- ALW-open: Ichthyotoxicity of the marine raphidophyte Fibrocapsa japonica 2005-2009. Postdoc Karin de Boer
- NWO-NAAP Program funding : program Southern Ocean phytoplankton in a High CO2 world 2006-2010 Postdoc Peter Boelen. Subproject granted(PI overall project comprising 3 subprojects: de Baar)
|Laatst gewijzigd:||25 juni 2022 12:54|