Target Holding BV has been initiated as a valorization partner in the Target project with the primary purpose of stimulating and guiding the knowledge transfer from the Target knowledge center to interested commercial parties.
Target Holding BV chairs the Target Users Committee and ensures the market-oriented formulation of the research questions within the Target project. It is also the owner and manager of all Target-related intellectual property, and as such it is responsible for the following activities:
- Steering the R&D process in Target with regard to future marketable applications
- PR and marketing of the WISE technology and other Target activities
- Registration, issuing and management of licenses on Target intellectual property
- Initiation of and participation in R&D contracts and other joint ventures that stimulate market-driven applications of the Target knowledge
- Setting up and participating in spin-offs
Currently, Target Holding BV is collaborating with creative companies that offer IT products and services like Lipperhey, Bio-ITech and Qiy. At the same time, the company is expanding the participation of Target in research projects, where data management is a challenge. Productive discussions are now taking place between Target partners and IJkdijk - a new initiative that focuses on the development of sensor networks for monitoring of dikes and testing their utility in early warning systems.
|Last modified:||02 October 2015 10.56 p.m.|