- Where are facilities like fire extinguisher, fire-shower, fire alarm buttons and escape facilities.
- Where are the main power switch boxes for the rooms:
- Cryogenic measurement rooms. (13.243 en 13.233)
- Evaporation equipment rooms. (13.120, 13.124 en 13.126)
- Clean room equipment switch box. (13.240)
- Clean room air-conditioning and the main power switch box. (13.240)
- Clean room service area. (13.238)
- Always wearing safety glasses.
- Use chemicals only at the special fixed up sites.
- Use a mouth dust protection if cutting III-V substrates.
- Transport liquids in a box on a trolley or in a bucket.
- Stabilize gas cylinders on the wall with chains or special cylinder clamps.
- Close the main cylinder valve and the pressure reducer after using.
- Transport all cylinders with the special cylinder trolley.
- Only transporting with closed valve.
- Remove before transporting the pressure reducer and replace the protection head.
- Use always safety glasses or a face protection shield
- Wear isolation gloves to avoid burning of the skin
- Cover filled open dewars against formation of Oxygen
- Move transport vessels with a low speed through the buildings.
- Transport filled Helium vessels always with open safety valves
Working outside regular hours
There are restrictions to work outside regular hours. All people have to work with one or more persons nearby. This has to be in the same room on speak distance. It is necessary for personal safety to know where the people are and how to contact them. If you have to do some activities with chemicals, be sure someone is in the same room. It is not allowed to work alone. What to do in case of fire
- Give alarm, call the alarm number 8050 or in an acute danger, break the glass of the fire alarm unit.
- The local clearance order will be given and the local calamity crew as the fire brigade will show up.
- Try if possible by your self, to extinguish the fire with the extinguisher.
- Give alarm, and call always alarm number 8050, try to extinguish the fire, note that the local fire crew cannot give assistance outside the regular work hours.
- Or, leave the clean room, break the glass of the fire alarm unit and switch off the air-conditioning unit by turn the main switch on the switch box to zero. This switch box is located at room 13.244 just behind the door located at the right side to the entrance of the clean room.
- Close the main valve, repair the leakage and warn Johan Holstein or Bernard Wolfs, or someone else of the group.
- Give alarm, and call always alarm number 8050
- In case of a small leakage close the main valve and the supply valve to the lines. After that, warn Johan Holstein or Siemon Bakker.
- Leave immediately the clean room and call the alarm number alarm number 8050 and switch off the air-conditioning unit
- Or, with a small amount of spill, let absorb the liquid with absorbing wipes, these are available in the mobile spill-kit in the clean room and report to Johan or Siemon.
- Always call first aid, call alarm number 8050 after regular work hours
- During daily times small injuries can be treated by first-aider Bernard Wolfs
- Power failure
- Leakage of the water supply system
- Failure of the air pressure supply system
|Laatst gewijzigd:||02 februari 2017 09:14|