NanoLab NL is a national consortium with the central aim to build up, maintain and provide a coherent and accessible infrastructure for nanotechnological research and innovation in the Netherlands in general, and for the NanoImpuls and NanoNed research programmes in particular.
The partners in NanoLab NL are
- The Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials at the University of Groningen
- MESA+ at University of Twente
- Kavli Institute of Nanoscience at Delft University of Technology
- TNO Science & Industry ( Delft )
- Philips Research Laboratories ( Eindhoven )*
(*) Philips Research is an associate partner, participating in NanoLab NL with regards to content but not in financial terms.
|Last modified:||09 July 2015 10.59 a.m.|