PMW32 Resist Spinner
Turn on the main switch of the wet bench:
- Press power on at the PMW32 controller.
- Press RECIPE and select a number (1-9).
To clear a recipe, only in ready state, press RECIPE then clear, then number recipe:
- Press STEP, press 1.
- Press SPEED/RAMP twice, set acceleration 20000 rpm/sec. press on/enter.
- Press SPEED/RAMP, set speed value, press on/enter.
- Press STEP TERMINATE, set time value, press on/enter.
- Return to ready by pressing STEP key and press 0.
The START/ABORT switch is a footswitch , the green circle is the START switch, the red circle the ABORT switch.
If a process is aborted, the START switch becomes a RESET switch, to return to READY.
When entering numbers, the key OFF/CLEAR act as a backspace key to allow corrections.
|Last modified:||09 July 2015 10.59 a.m.|