How to apply
The Membership call 2018 is now closed.
Membership call 2018
Every academic year up to seven new members will be selected to join the Young Academy Groningen.
Members are academic researchers who have obtained their PhD within the last 10 years (see eligibility criteria) and are selected based on both their excellent academic achievements and their enthusiasm towards developing broader academic perspectives, such as science policy, outreach, diversity and internationalization, and interdisciplinary research.
Selecting new members will involve an open call for applications which includes submitting two documents as PDFs:
1. A CV of no more than 500 words detailing your academic career excellence, including:
- past research performance success indicators (eg: your top publications, grants you have obtained, research awards you have received),
-teaching performance indicators (eg: teaching or lecture awards, teaching innovations),
-invited presentations or lectures at conferences or other notable events in your field,
-other indicators you feel exemplifies your academic career excellence.
2. A Letter of Motivation of no more than 500 words including answers to the following questions:
1. What makes you an excellent candidate for membership to the Young Academy Groningen?
2. How would you contribute to the Young Academy Groningen?
3. How is your broad interest in interdisciplinary research, research policy, diversity and internationalisation and/or outreach exemplified?
Please submit your applications by clicking on the Apply Now! button at the top of this page.
See our Eligibility requirements to see whether you are eligible for membership to the Young Academy Groningen.
For any questions please contact us by email (not for applications).
To find out more about our missions and identity, please click here.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||20 december 2017 13:13|